I think he looks so much like Aaron; his chin and nose. And Kayla says his mouth looks like Aaron's ;) Kayla, do you love how I am stealing your glory and posting about your baby? It is mostly for Kelsey's sake and the picture above is from Kylee's facebook, lol!
3 comments:
yea! Finallyis RIGHT. I think mom is frustrated because I kept asking for pictures....I still expect more from Kayla....so you let her know that. He is a cutie!
When did this happen? Tell Kayla to post right away (maybe she already did. I need to check.) That's so great! He's so handsome. I really am curious about his stats.
What about for me too!!! I haven't seen very many pictures! Or even seen him! I love the pictures but like Kels I want to see tons more! I hate that we got sick or else we would so be there!!! Thanks for the post Kambria! I love the picture of Kayla just smiling away hahahah cant wait to see you all!!
Post a Comment