
Getting Crafty! Loving the red and turquoise combination and planning to hang this in my kitchen! Gotta love modge podge....

Kortney and Kara's new skirts I made with the stretch elastic waist. They picked the fabrics and tulle...very fun to make. I also made all my Stringham sister-in-laws a skirt-they turned out nice.

Yes, that is Owen resting his head on the stairs, I think he wanted picked up by his dad...

Cutey-patootie in his new church clothes from Grandma and Grandpa.

Really Mom? Do I have to take MORE pictures?


Owen is walking really well now and he almost has both eye teeth. He loves to give kisses to EVERYONE and say puppy and kitty. He throws tantrums and puts both hands on his head when he is embarrased/shy. He also covers his mouth with one hand when he is upset. In short he is the best!!
Owen walks alot more than this wobbly two step, but of course I can't catch it on camera... And please, please don't mind my goobery voice, ugh.
2 comments:
good job getting crafty! The girls skirts are fancy! They look so pretty....they make good models.
Owen is adorable and I love all the pictures of him. But the video is my favorite of course. He is so sweet and innocent. I love Kent's two cents in showing off his "skirt".
All in all if you couldn't tell I loved it.
So glad you posted! I wish Wyatt had motivation to walk. He has absolutly NO DESIRE. We try to stand him up on his two feet and he just flops to the ground. He is happy with his crawling.
love the skirts! I want one!
Post a Comment