
This little cutie tries hard to have conversations; you know incoherent words said by baby; semi-coherent words by mommy, daddy, grandpa, or grandma. Back and forth talking; its so fun!

This look is from the flash I decided. But maybe that molar coming in is giving him a little pain?

Owen's newest words are no and nice. Kinda go together when he is swatting and hitting at the face, eh? He also says puppy all the time and tries to say kitty and please. He is saying "HI" alot better and sometimes "bye."

He loves to give kisses and now is starting to give hugs. I love fake crying cause then he stops what he is doing and comes over and hugs me :)

Owen loves to mimic our actions; just today he wiped his mouth with a napkin and fake burped. So funny.

He loves to have things opened and he thinks you put everything on your lips, like chapstick. It has made for a few marker and pen faces....

This kid will eat pretty much anything now! And I have finally been able to stop giving him a sippy cup in the night. (No, he still doesn't sleep in his own bed and he still wakes up once crying and kicking. Little by little, right?)

This cutie has no fear! He climbs and climbs; on the table, dishwasher, bed, toyhouse... He also slides down the stairs at a speed that is way too fast!
5 comments:
He is the cutest sweetie bug ever. I just love his face and his facial expressions. Hopefully his molars arrive. It's a pain huh. I wish we didn't have so many teeth. Makes this process so much longer. Yea for his walking. I love how in the first video his innocent complacent face. He is so kissable in that one. But I am glad you caught him saying them in the second video. I need to post a couple videos of Jaeger. Yea for posting. Jaeger climbs on everything too. But when he climbs on them he wants to stand up on it. ugh. here's to goose eggs and bruises. In all the pictures I can see and equal amount of Kent and you in him. Can't wait for you to move seriously.
Oh and by the way I am taking an exercise class and it was Zumba today. I sweat like non other and I died and was such a spastic whimp! the end.
I loved all the pictures he really is a cutie!!! Love you
I will totally take family pictures for you when you move here and you have Sunday dinner with us!
You would think I was counting down the days till you arrived but I am not so I was surprised that it is so close till you'll be here!
It's okay you don't want to take down the month to month pictures. I need to print off Jaeger's and I think I will stick them in his album after his birthday page.
I LOVED those videos. He is so precious!!!
Growing so fast. It's CRAZY.
Oh what a peach! Pictures never do justice... its more fun to see their mannerisms... how cute!
P.S. Trenton says he really wants to get to know the "other Barns girls" haha
Post a Comment