Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

No winter blahs here!

Kayla took a quick break away to Abbotts with her mother-in-law and I got to snuggle this little cutie! I changed his diaper and forgot what a fireworks show that can be! Owen didn't seem to mind me being occupied and he kept saying "soft" and stroking the baby.


If there is one thing I love.......I am about as addicted as a coffee drinker, haha. I love adding flavors, like carmel apple....yum!
Following in my footsteps. He also loves it when I squirt some cream in his mouth :)
I'm not sure what this look is, all I know is you can see the green marker marks on his left cheeck. This boy gets in to things like no other...

I am also kinda sew happy right now. Lots of yummy fabrics for these simple diaper cases. And also new fabric for skirts!
Yesterday and today I caught Owen hugging the fabric. so cute!

Oliver was suppose to go in this bouncer, but ever chance Owen could get he would snuggle in there. Maybe he is feeling like the attention is not all on him??
Or maybe Kennadee is lacking attention, now that Owen is here... I had this picture saved to the desktop and I came back and saw these two bobby pins sticking out of Owen's nose; only they are DRAWN on and by none other than Kennadee Kay.....stinker....

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

Ah! I thought that last picture was a bloody nose! I think once you move here I want to spend a WHOLE day with you. To watch Owen in his "stinkerness" then maybe I will feel better about my child. I bet he does feel the lack of attention....so you are getting prepped to have another child! Way cute fabrics! Um I peeked at the bag of fabric and they aren't jaw dropping but still cute. I think we could use the stuff for unconventional crafts though too.
Jaeger doesn't like the whip cream squirted in his mouth but he does love the how chocolate. Oliver is a cutie and I am pretty sure I am coming to visit before you move here because seeing these pictures are killing me! I am glad Kayla got out of the house for a bit. Hooray!

Kamilla Bell said...

I seriously can't believe how big he is.! The last time I actually saw him was in SLC at Maria's baby shower and he was such a friendly litle guy. So grown up looking now. WOW!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

Thank you again for watching Oliver! Sorry about the fireworks! I love the whip cream on Owens face! Hit chocolate is the best!