Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dad turns 50!!!

Forrest Alan Barnes. Born January 15, 1960
Okay, this is a random picture, but I just wanted to find one of Dad on his computer and this is what I got!
Dad's sister, Ruth, asked all her siblings what words described their brother and then she put up these pictures for everyone to guess what the words are. Some are obvious like Frosty and goofy!! :)

Nice spread, wouldn't ya say, Kent?

Almost all his siblings made it! They sat around reminiscing about all the trouble they got into as kids!

2 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

you have the posts going! Thanks for posting dads birthday. I wish I would have hopped on the express and made it there but I thought it would end up hindering my desire to come for Kayla's blessing so I passed.

Glenda said...

Just incase you look at your older posts. Dads birthday year is wrong, can you tell me what it is if he turned 50 in 2011? Nice half face.
where is the dang annonymous button.