
Owen actually had his head up against my dad's head and my mom said "hurry take a picture" but my dad pulled away. haha. Here he is getting tickled.

Owen loves Grandma and she really wanted him to feel the sensory blanket that Kelsey and I made. He hugged it! Kelsey and I each have one, but I will wait till she posts pics before we show you how it turned out completely. So fun! (Yes, in the background, Katelin has a cast on her arm. . . skating.)

This is my next project :) Think spring.
3 comments:
cute pictures! too bad you couldn't capture the one with dad. I can't wait to get the blanket! It's weird but I like the picture with mom because you can see Katelin's wrist brace...funny huh? I am also excited to see your next project!
Also...about your tidbit....when did Kent teeth?
He doesn't know, I don't think they recorded it. But he is sure he started walking at eight months!
I read somewhere that teething is hereditary or something like that. haha.
I love all these pictures!! I love seeing pictures with mom and dad!! :D
Post a Comment