
Since the Barnes family was gone Sunday to visit Kelsey for her birthday, we invited Kimmy over to have dinner with us. We made our own version of a Bajio dinner--enchiladas, sweet rice, and spicey corn. Yum! Kent is a genius at recreating restaurant tastes!

Happy Clam!

I guess this is Kent's way of saying "I'm hungry, stop taking pictures!" haha

Yes, I am eating on a chair, even though we have a table.
6 comments:
It's fun to see Kim (and you) but I haven't seen her in so long and was happy to see her cute self. I really want to see your highlights too. Are you going to post a picture? Oh and I'm jealous of the food. It looks so good!
FUN! Thanks for taking care of Kimmy while I took the family. The dinner looks way good. I think Owen's hair is growing!
I want to see your highlights too! And your toe.
AND I love your picture of the week. Owen is so adorable can't wait for the 14th!
thanks for posting....and commenting
and yes that was my photoshopping skills
I love all the pictures it looks like you really had fun!! happy day! I love owen! Well I love all of you! Thank you for letting me babysit.
So I feel bad becuase I havent commented in a while. I love all the pictures of Owen! He is getting so big. I love his smile!! We really need to come visit and play games sometime!! Let me know how the skirt making goes! I would really like to make one!! Let me know if it was easy. (maybe i'll buy all the stuff and have you make me one!!! LOL i'm not good at sewing) Love you guys!
Kambria I miss you like crazy!!! Yeah I have a new phone so I don't have your number....sorry I should have it memorized!! but sadly I don't. I love this! I love the blogs!! I love to see all you guys!! I miss all of you and sorry when we came and visited that we didn't eat your food....danny was set on chilly's. It looked so good really!! O and I love the one month, two month, and on pictures of Owen it's so cute!! =D Miss you and love you to pieces!!
I want a new post!
please....
there is nothing much going on in my life so there has to be something in yours..... :)
Post a Comment