
Owen was grumpy, but not Kent and I. Well, we were upset that Thursday night Owen was screaming from 1:30 to 4:30 because of tummy trouble and maybe teething and definitely tired. I would bounce him on my knees and he would snooze and then wake up screaming and arching his back till I bounced him again. We did this routine about 5 times for an hour. Then I walked around with him and bicycled his legs till he fell asleep for 15 minutes off and on. Absolutely no fun.

But on Friday it was a completely different story, he slept eight hours straight through the night. Never happened before. Kent said twice in the night I woke up startled and said, "Where's the baby!?" I guess I was really confused and thought he was gone because I wasn't taking care of him. haha. Then Saturday night he only woke up once and went to bed real early. I guess he is learning that the crib means sleep time. He is a good baby, but I really think he is teething cause he wails when he bumps his gums wiyh his toys.
4 comments:
fun!!!
ha ha you are already so good at making skirts and other things!! Shelby says that she loves the wrap skirts you made for you guys at my wedding! Owen is so cute and I simply love the pictures with all of you guys!! How was the Flap Jack shack I have been wanting to try it out...is it worth it? Thank you again for tending 5 munchkins I bet it was super hard!! You always help me out when I need it! Love you Kambria!
Super cute pictures. I need to get more of Lance and I with Jaeger.
I love his camo jacket! It's almost getting too warm here that I need to get a whole new wardrobe for Jaeger because he gets too hot in most of his clothes.
I will call you today.
I am sooooooooooo excited for your sewing machine too! I can't wait to see all the projects you will make.
Hooray for sleeping through the night! If he is teething, teething tablets are a mom's best friend!
Post a Comment