
I made a fantastic cake! The recipe is
here. I substituted milk and lemon juice for the buttermilk and I did the freezer trick.

Jeans! Owen looks like a toddler (but he still has the needs of a baby), he is growing way too fast.

Kelsey, I found this in my old sketchbook. . . FHE? See! We were friends even then! ;)

My garden already grew, with a jade plant, aloe vera plant and a desert rose!
2 comments:
Owen is so cute! I love the jeans...you'll definitely have to tell me when he starts crawling!
I am so glad you posted that recipe because I just got some banana's and I was like "I got too many, now what am I going to do with them all?"
Those sketches are funny....guess we were buds....I wonder how old those are. Because I remember doing them but I don't think I was in college at that point. I think we did those to stick on the mirrors as like happy quotes to have each day....maybe?
I like the new pot that you put your plants in and I can totally tell they have grown! So fun!
You are getting good at this
posting stuff! I need to catch up!
Oh and I love the picture of the week his smile is precious and I love the matchy matchy!
Ya your banana cake was so amazingly delicious, thanks for posting the recipe. and I did notice that your plant/garden was bigger sad that I didn't say anything sorry love you!! :D
Post a Comment