And I really, really want a herb garden this spring--basil, chives, lemon grass, rosemary. . .On to my window shopping.

These are my needs. A convertible car seat. (Rear-facing and forward-facing.) I think I'll go with the sand Recaro seat. But I can dream about the Combi Carrot Cake carseat that is stylish and compact, can't I? We need a dresser. These vintage refinished dressers are awesome at From the Vintage Farm in Pocatello. Seriously, have you priced all-wood dressers? Insane! These, though are under a 100! Yeah, our plywood WalMart one died.
These items are my wants. I am very grateful for all that I have. But a girl can get a little excited over color and summer, can't she? These modest swimsuits from Lime Ricki are too cute! And I have had my eye on these dangly earrings from Maurices for awhile now :)

These are my needs. A convertible car seat. (Rear-facing and forward-facing.) I think I'll go with the sand Recaro seat. But I can dream about the Combi Carrot Cake carseat that is stylish and compact, can't I? We need a dresser. These vintage refinished dressers are awesome at From the Vintage Farm in Pocatello. Seriously, have you priced all-wood dressers? Insane! These, though are under a 100! Yeah, our plywood WalMart one died.
These items are my wants. I am very grateful for all that I have. But a girl can get a little excited over color and summer, can't she? These modest swimsuits from Lime Ricki are too cute! And I have had my eye on these dangly earrings from Maurices for awhile now :)That's it, the end.
4 comments:
TOTALLY yea for me! I love your window shopping. I think that garden will look so cool and I totally want an herb garden in my house....we will see how that goes. I am serious about that one.
I love your wallet purse! It's kinda like mine and I love the green and the "crocodile pattern"
The car seats are cool....not really looking into that stuff. But Lance and I were talking about dressers but we don't have room for any other one. We were a fan of the tan dresser.
AND!!!
I love ALL those earrings! Oh man oh man I think I am going to have to go get myself some! the last pair is so pretty! You better watch our if you get them and I come visit I might be tempted to klypto them!
It's funny but I liked the first swimsuit because it's so different and I like all the different and fun bright colors and patterns. Lance likes the second one though....I'm not much of a animal print person. It's so funny the things Lance likes and I like. Sometimes I am glad he doesn't always dress me.
I love it! fun fun fun! Totally wish we had money to just splurge....I will post soon. Tomorrow is a busy day for me but we will see if I can fit it in!
That was such a fun post! You should just get a dresser off of craigslist and refinish it yourself. Paint it and put new knobs on it. etc... YOu get the idea. You could probably find something reasonably priced. I need a new dresser too. I have Grandpa Crawfords old one and the bottom two drawers aren't secure anymore. I can't close them at all. Nicole also has lame plastic drawers. I like the dangly earrings too. I'm jelous. I need to pierce my ears again so I can be fancy.
I like the 3rd swim suit the best and the first pair of earrings. NOt that you care about my nput but there you have it.
You are hilarious to say that you get scared every time you look at your drivers license! It made me laugh. You definitely have good taste too with everything. I looked at the lime ricki swimsuits too when we were going to Hawaii. It looks like they have some new Fun, fun stuff. So is your birthday coming up or anniversary or something. . . maybe just a splurge day. . . so that you can get at least one of those fun things that you have been eyeballing?
Post a Comment