Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wheels




This sensory blanket was really simple and so fun to make. Wish I had a picture of Kelsey and I cutting and sewing away. I swiped the picture of Jaeger off Kels's blog, cause he is too cute. Either our babies are spoiled or we are :)

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

Yea! I love this post and I feel special that you swiped a picture! Owen is adorable....I never thought of swiping pictures. I should have taken a picture of me with the blanket like you.....WE are definitely the ones spoiled.
Love you and miss you

Kelsey Peterson said...

HEY! I just realized you didn't do the photo tag post! I was looking at the pictures again and looking in the background and wished I could see your apartment.
YOU HAVE TO DO IT! Right now! So that it is impromptu!
I need to call you but I want to make a list of the things I want to talk about first so I don't forget once we start chatting.

Unknown said...

So cute! What fun for Owen!