Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Take II on Kaycee's Wedding!

The Historic Shelton Chapel. Married in the Rexburg Temple and Reception in this building.

The cool tower in the chapel. Hope Kaycee doesn't mind I swipped these two pics. Random thought: I went to a high school dance in this building ;)
Here we are, most wonderful.

This is what receptions do to Kent. . .

And this is what they do to me, make me tired and silly.

I was able to put together Kaycee and Danny's slide show with pictures such as these. . .

Danny has five older brothers and it seems they dressed him up as a girl at a young age.

Kaycee was all girl with this lipstick face!

Cute, cute cousins!

For a normal, fun, complete version of the event, see Kelsey's blog. For random pictures continue scrolling down.




3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

I love that you still posted about the wedding and then referred to mine. haha I love you. I love the pictures of you! (and Kent)
You did a good job on the slideshow that was a REALLY good idea. I bet it was fun to look at all the pictures.
Oh and thanks for the picture of the week double feature. Lance and I are just so glamourous

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I loved the pictures of you and Kent!! I miss you guys and love you!!

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

KAMBRIA!!! I never really told you how much I appreciated you doing that slide show! I loved it I would of never been able to do it so thank you so very much for taking time to scan Danny's pictures and everything! Thank you! Thank you! =D Love you!