Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Purse Tag

After I saw Randi and Kristi's post, I decided I would do this one because I had really wanted to do the house and honesty tags but never did. Then Kamilla tagged me, so here it is. haha.
Diaper bag slash purse for sure. Actually, I never have been a purse carrier. I know there are some way super cute ones out there, but I am much happier just carrying a little wallet in my back pocket. But today I had diaper and wipes case, extra onesie (two months ago Owen had an accident and I had to carry him into the chapel with only a diaper on, yeah not smart) (oh and I am always borrowing onesies from Kelsey when she is here. haha), coin purse, wallet, church papers which include RS calender, VT assignment, and how to install a web filter on your computer, phone, gum, lipgloss (Sephora Bronzed Beauty- thee best), chapstick (for Kent), binky, teether, keys, and receipts to fast food, haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny about the onesie...though it probably was not funny at the time. An extra outfit is a definite must for little babies. I cross my fingers that we are past that stage.

Kelsey Peterson said...

You and Kamilla have such cute/interesting things in your purses. Your purses are cute and your wallets are cute. I wish the contents of my purse were this interesting.
LOVE it and it's funny how I am jealous. I was tempted to jazz mine up.