Well I LOVE 1. Owen tries to run in his jumperoo 2. His laugh has cute inflections (or changes during the laugh) 3. Kent zooms in on your boogers 4. Owen is such a smiley baby 5. You got your jumperoo so quickly and it is just like the one we have 6. You comment so cleverly on my blog 7. You fixed the spelling on your tidbits.
I simply loved his laugh it really is silly and it was fun to see you make him laugh and I feel so bad for his chubby little legs getting exposed lol I loved this video I think i will watch it over and over again
3 comments:
Well
I LOVE
1. Owen tries to run in his jumperoo
2. His laugh has cute inflections (or changes during the laugh)
3. Kent zooms in on your boogers
4. Owen is such a smiley baby
5. You got your jumperoo so quickly and it is just like the one we have
6. You comment so cleverly on my blog
7. You fixed the spelling on your tidbits.
I want you to visit!
I simply loved his laugh it really is silly and it was fun to see you make him laugh and I feel so bad for his chubby little legs getting exposed lol I loved this video I think i will watch it over and over again
Post a Comment