Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Known as Mr. Curls

Kent's family has curly-ish hair. Especially the boys. It seems Owen takes after the stringham side with his hair texture. But it is quite blonde, I guess that is from me.It's mohawk time!

2 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

hahahahaha!
sorry I couldn't help but laugh at his cute little curls! That is rude but it's so sad how different it is from Jaegers's
On the other hand, it is growing FAST! It doesn't help that it is blonde. That last pictures is ADORABLE. I want to visit again..... :(
P.S. You are really getting good with this posting thing!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I love love love his curls and I love his eyes and he is getting so big but I love it, after I am done babysitting for susie I can't wait to babysit for you please!! :D lol