Owen was so happy this morning, I just had to snap away. He has been taking his medicine for the ear infection so well, no spitting, just slurping. He always follows our food when we eat and today I gave him some tastes of my creamie and he loved it!
3 comments:
haha of course he loved it!! he is so super cute I would have a problem with snapping away too!!
KAMBRIA!!!! A creamie!? Can you do that? Do you know how many times I have been tempted to feed Jaeger foods? I am a little jealous. You are so brave. How is his ear ache doing? I don't know why I ask obviously good because he is so smile! Way cute pictures.
Probably shouldn't have, but it was just a few licks :) His ear infection is probably gone because he is less whinny and sleeping better.
Post a Comment