Warning! Story about baby poop.
I have started to panic every morning when I hear the tell-tall sounds of Owen filling his diaper. Because I know I am in for an immediate mess! Just the other day I grabbed him from the couch to hurry and change him before he got a poopy back. Well this one was out the front and the sides, so I just hauled him to the tub and changed him in there, rinsed his clothes off and himself.
Here is Kent with his favorite past-time of coyote hunting. He tries to get outside whenever he can. He tells me hunting is our food storage, so he has to get out and practice. (No I would never ever eat disgusting coyote, but we have eaten rabbit, grouse, antelope and deer.)
This is Owen's "I just woke up" face, so no I'm not going to smile.
Now I just need plants around the tv stand to add more texture!
5 comments:
One thing to not be excited about is the diaper problems lol Owen is still so cute. I think its fun that Kent likes to hunt I love your decorations.
Ew, gross. That diaper picture is not pleasant. I LOVE the beautiful pictures though and what a great idea to put them on canvas and all. It looks so good.
LOVE LOVE LOOOVE this post, minus the poop picture. You should put warning PICTURES of poop. Haha I thought it was funny of course. I showed Lance the pictures of the coyote and he is able to handle it a bit better and isn't quite as jealous. I LOVE!!! the pictures so pretty and plants would be very good texture except I'm not good at watering and you'll want to make sure they are baby friendly!
I also love the just woke up picture. Such a cute kissable face!
Good job I am glad you updated even if it just feels like it is for me.
You know you can still turn it into a book. You know just put the posts in that you want to keep documented.
I forgot to comment about the tidbits! I love the tidbits! Even if you don't do a whole nother post at least I can come read your tidbits! Love you and I am sorry that Kent is sick, Lance has been for forever...and now I think Jaeger is too! I think I wanted to say something else but I can't remember
love those pictures! (not the poop pictuers) The ones you put on the wall. NICE. So.... I go through the exact same thing EVERY morning with Wyatt. He ALWAYS has an explosion in the mornings. Most of the time it's all up his back. It get's really really old eh?
Post a Comment