Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wilson Family Fun

My mom's sister, Maria lives in New York with her husband Mark. They are expecting a baby in June so her sisters planned a baby shower for her. It was fun for me to attend and talk about babies :) We met at a Mexican resturant and everyone loved seeing Owen and Kamilla's baby, Wyatt.
My mom made a rag quilt for Maria's baby and she loved it. It made her cry as you can tell in the picture. She said having a baby is becoming more real for her.

I liked her expression in this pic. She was able to get alot of helpful things such as bath stuff, diaper bag, moby wrap, robe, and more.
Sunday we went to Kamilla's in-law's ward for Wyatt's baby blessing. It was beautful as Wyatt was blessed with physical and mental health as well as the ability to accomplish all of life's goals. Then we had a great luncheon. No pictures as I took Owen back to the hotel as he didn't seem happy. Come to find out Tuesday, he had ear infections, but was still fairly happy.


Monday, my uncle Kason was sealed to his wife, Krystal. Here Kason is with Grandpa Wilson. I love sealing ceramonies and the advice the sealers give. He said he wanted to emphasize two points. To multiply :) and the blessings are conditioned on faithfulness. I really needed to hear that. I am grateful for our baby even though it can be hard and we need to just keep going.

All in all it was a good trip and so fun to see the Wilsons. A big thanks to Kaycee for watching Owen so I could go to the temple!

2 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

yea!!! I am glad you documented! I bet it was fun for Maria to hold him! Owen is such a good baby! it's sad that I am jealous sometimes. but if he was half decent with TWO earaches he is amazing! Good picture taking!

Colliers said...

Kambria, this is TeElle, I wanted to give you my new e-mail so that I can legally look at your blog and comment on everything that I want to. I read your blog all the time and love the pictures and videos but I don't comment since I'm cheating and using Mickelle's password. My e-mail is teellemcconkie@gmail.com Thanks!