
My very first post has been fulfilled! I blog about my wiggly, happy baby, Owen. We have applied to three nursing schools. I am in the final stretch of MT training. I faithfully check Kelsey and Lance's blog to get updates on Jaeger. Finally, all my sisters are doing great.
I've blogged alot more since Owen's birth and I stay at home. It has been way fun to hear from family and friends that blog. Yeah for life and technology :)
1 comment:
How fun! I like how you referred to your first post. I am glad you look forward to my blog and I agree it's a fun way to stay connected to everyone. I seriously should have gotten mom on it for me. And as a journal for Kass and Kenn's young life. Hmmm....maybe that will have to be your job. But then again it will just be a hassle in her VERY busy life. I love you and love your wiggly Owen it was so fun to see him. I will email you the picture of you guys at kaycee's reception. Thanks for including me in on the sensory blanket!
Post a Comment