Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rice cereal, here he comes!

I went to a class two weeks ago on starting your infant on solid foods. I listened with interest but then we kinda decided that we would wait so Owen didn't develop any allergies and well. . . I guess there are no reasons not to! Owen can sit up with support and most of all he shows interest in our food! I guess you just start with one tablespoon really watered down and once a day after nursing. So I bought some rice cereal and tonight when Kent gets home we will see how Owen likes it! Hopefully he doesn't spit it out like he does his medicine. I plan on taking a movie and posting it for fun!

"Do I taste good?"

"Feed me! FEED ME! FEEEEED MEEE!!!


"UH. . . what is this?"


"I like it!"

1 comment:

Kelsey Peterson said...

Owen is ADORABLE! I love his little personality. I am excited to see how the rice cereal goes. It's funny but Lance says I am not allowed to feed Jaeger any unless he is able to be around. It made me laugh because the way he said it was like in desperation. SO FUN! I already want to see Owen again cause I didn't even get to hold him last time I was there! Hope he is doing better!