Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The ROLL

I know you can't really see the roll but hey it's kinda fun! The last video was suppose to be first to show the struggle. I think the noises he makes show how hard he is trying!

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

So cute! I love how he talks and grunts he is adorable I can't wait to see him and hug him and squeeze him. He is such an adorable happy baby!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I love seeing him roll!! He rolled twice when we babysat him!! When do I get to do it again!!! lol I love you guys and miss you!

Colliers said...

It's funny and cute how it is sooo hard and such a struggle. I almost want to help him out and push him the rest of the way so that he doesn't have to work so hard. I love the videos.