Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Maybe it's the winter blahs. . .

but, I am really wanting to make something out of these fun colors and patterns!


I could always make another simple blanket like this lime and blue one that Owen is wearing in the picture, but he has enough blankets. . .

I think this play teepee is a little too advanced for me (okay alot too advanced) but I love it!

So I am thinking of something a little more simple like these fabric blocks with jingle bells in them and ribbon pulls! Whaddya think?

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

BOTH sets are SO!!!!!!!! CUTE!!! SERIOUSLY! Where did you find them! I think you should try the teepee. I don't think it looks too hard. I mean compared to that minky sleeper...come on! You underestimate yourself. But the blocks are cute and fun especially with the tags (because tags are Jaeger's favorite part). Overall though I think the second set with the cars is adorable and I showed Lance and he thought the first was cute....I thought that, that was funny. Thanks for posting!
I wish I could sew....just another reason I wish you could move here....(sorry I bring it up so much, you never should have told me because I cross my fingers everyday)

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

Haha like kelsey I like both sets and you should do all of the ideas...I could babysit so you have time lol everything looked cute, do you have your own sewing machine or something!?!

Colliers said...

I love the block idea and I love the fabrics. Where did you find those? I really do want to know as long as you don't mind if I make something with them and we have matching fabric. If you do, you'd better not tell me where to find them ;)