Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

I can't decide if he likes it!

What do you think? I will keep feeding him a tablespoon at night but I want to know, from the video clip, what you think. He likes it, or he doesn't?

3 comments:

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I think he does! I would picture him completely spitting it out and not even smiling!!!! yay owen!

Kelsey Peterson said...

What's a ham! Haha I'm sorry because I just laughed when Kent said that because in my head I was like ham? then, Oh! then Kent said that and I just laughed! He is totally a ham! I love it! AND!! I love the tidbits on the side and the picture of the week! Good idea!

TeElle said...

Kambria, he totally liked it, I think it was just so new to him. We gave Oscar James his first rice cereal yesturday and he got the most disgusted face and then after two tries he wouldn't open his mouth, just got gaggy faces even when the spoon was empty. Wished we had a camera! Oh, well. Yours is a cutie, I love his sounds. He's the cutest guy ever!