
Whenever Owen fusses we go to the bathroom mirror and he immediately starts smiling!

No blackmailing with this photo! I just wanted to show that we are going insane with all this snow and we have cabin fever! Actually, Kent and I don't have many pictures together, so here it is.
PRECIOUS! SMILEY FACE BOY! I was trying to take a picture of his hair as it was sticking up after his bath. He decided to cheese it for the camera!

Looks like he is holding the camera himself. How do you get this cutie out of those silly parents in the prevous picture? HaHa!
Here he is in his walker, his feet don't quite touch the ground but he likes to be pushed around in it. Getting so big!
If he looks scared in this movie clip, it's because he is! That crazy squeaker toy! But I love how he looks of at me with his wide eyes and soft, chubby cheeks!
5 comments:
I flippin loved all the pictures!! (sorry if it is bad to say flippin) lol Owen is so simply adorable!! Kambria your babe even when you make a weird face...sorry I can't say the same for Kent..jk!!! Thanks for going to dinner with us it was so fun!! Love you guys!
I think this was my favorite post of all time. It had everything I needed in it. You, Kent, Owen...video and pic!
I love his cute smiley face and I love his mannerisms. I love how he kinda grunts in the video in concentration or just trying to take all the squeaking in. Jaeger doesn't like the rubber ducky (the one on top of the diaper cake) when I squeaked it during his bath. It made him cry.
I loved your post. Owen is ADORABLE. I was playing the video and the noise actually upset Wyatt a little. Can't wait to see you this coming weekend!
I totally want to make them with but I think that I will purchase the stuff there at Abbotts so I make sure that it coordinates....plus I think I will need your expertise on how much to purchase.
You know you totally have to do the photo post....NOW! I don't care if I changed it! I need to see someone else's unmakeupless face and kitchen sink and toilet to make me feel better....please!?
Post a Comment