The fabrics are Riley Blake fabrics!! I have the button on the left side of my blog under the picture of the week. You can buy any size cut on etsy.com or I am using
http://www.flannelqueen.com/ to buy 1/4 yard of all my favorites! I am also thinking of making an activity blanket like this one!

Mickele, that would be awesome if you made something out of the fabric!! Make sure you tell me all about it!
1 comment:
You and I have very similar taste in fabric. First it was the Arcadia line from Moda and now we both love Riley Blake. I actually bought almost those same prints this week for caleb's quilt that I am working on. Except instead of the blue and red star line, we are going with the brown, green and orange one AND I mixed in that same car print, but with the brown background, not the blue. Crazy! I had no idea that you had been looking at them too since i haven't checked your blog for a week or so. I'll be up in Rigby this weekend sewing some of it together; maybe I'll see you at some point!
Post a Comment