
Even though this board doesn't look particularly masculine (any craft looks more girly) at least it is red, green, and blue and has cars on it.

I plan on making paper cut outs of cars and trucks to match Owen's bedding and put them up on the sides of this board.
It started out as just for fun to use up an old board and then I got a little carried away with the ric rack. haha.
I did burn my fingers on smoking hot glue but oh well!
3 comments:
SO CUTE! It was my favorite that I could click on it and zoom in! Great Job! I think it looks little boy maybe not masculine but definitely little boy! I love it and I am flattered that you included the card I made! hooray! I can't wait to visit the family!
I am glad you want to be my friend and that you post on your blog...it makes me happy! And the comments you make on my blog are my favorite! Love you Kambria (sorry sometimes I post twice it probably gives you false hope that someone else commented)
I wish we lived closer and we could be crafty together. I'd love for you to teach me how to sew those jammies you made before. You are awesome. And no we didn't get beans on our shaved ice. Should we have? That sounds so weird. We didn't get to see the temple either which I was bummed about. We didn't go up that far. We definitely needed more time or more days to do some of the stuff we didn't get to do. Thanks for you comment :)
Post a Comment