Stronger and stronger everyday! Owen is using his legs; Kent likes to lean him up against the couch this way. Guess he will start walking and just skip the crawling!
He definitely looks alot older in this picture. It is a really good picture by the way. Oh and I asked Karli if she would add you to her blog and she said she would try. The blog is giving her a hard time about adding more people because she is getting close to her 100 readers. If not I totally want you to be able to look at it so I will give you my log in and password in an email. ya?
4 comments:
oh my goodness I love Owen!! He is a sweetheart!
Wow, I'm impressed. He looks so big. I'm sad I didn't get to see him when you guys were down here.
He definitely looks alot older in this picture. It is a really good picture by the way. Oh and I asked Karli if she would add you to her blog and she said she would try. The blog is giving her a hard time about adding more people because she is getting close to her 100 readers. If not I totally want you to be able to look at it so I will give you my log in and password in an email. ya?
I LOVE his thunder thighs.
Post a Comment