Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Month of Firsts

1.6.13
 
First day of Primary. Sent him to class with a new haircut and a "Jesus book." We taught him the sunbeam song and he came home singing I am a Child of God. Kent insisted on this picture. We love you, Owen!
Owen: "that was really great for me."
Mom: "primary was great?"
Owen: "a huh. I want to watch the primary movie."
Mom: "oh the one you gor from your teacher? It's music."
Owen: "I will sing it for you!"
Mom: "Aww! Okay!"
 
1.8.13
 Kim's time with us was short and sweet, but we visited her house for a couple of parties and had her over to play! This time around, Aunt Kim had a play date with Owen while Mom and Dad made it to the temple!

1.10.13
 Owen had a run in with a cashew from CostCo's trail mix sample. He immediately choked and scraped at his mouth. His eyes swelled up and he had welts everywhere. My poor baby! After Benadryl, a bath and a call to the nurse he finally went to sleep. He has had swelling and welts before from playing in the grass with shorts on but this one was scary because of it affecting his throat and the coughing. I am kinda worried about his allergies because he will also get red welts when he loves on Grandma's dog too much. I have sensitive skin and cant wear metals, so he probably got it from me. We are planning on taking him into an immunoligist next month to do the allergy testing. (Thanks Becca for the advice!)

1 comment:

Kimberly Ann said...

Oh how I miss him!! We had so much fun together! I kept the voicemail on my phone of him asking to come over and play in the little door. LOVE HIM!!!