Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Its a Boy!

 
This picture is at 21 weeks, right after the "fetal survey."
 
I don't know what is going on with my hair but Owen's face is priceless.


I loved seeing the ultrasound. Especially the heart beating with all the chambers. The tech pointed out the stomach, kidney, regions of the brains, the big and little bones in the arms and legs, eye sockets and umbilical cord. Amazing.
We took Owen with us to the appointment and he was very good (because he wanted a gumball) but we pointed out features to him on the screen and he smiled. He thought it was a girl the day before, so when we found out the gender and told him. He kept saying, "Now its a boy! He can't have my stuff but we will play outside together and be friends."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! They will be best buds!

Anonymous said...

Kambria! This is my fifth time I think reading your post :) haha, feel stalked. Your belly has popped and you look so good! Owen's face is priceless. Love the ultrasound pics and love thinking about Owen and his brother hunting and being friends like Kent and Kraig are :) Hope you are feeling good!

Kelsey Peterson said...

Pregnancy is so exciting and I must be crazy because I'm jealous of that feeling of a sweet innocent baby in your belly. I am in no way baby hungry but I can't wait to love on him. Have I said how I love having you close even though we don't see each other near as often as I would like.

Kambria said...

You are so nice. Hopefully our life will settle down this summer and we can do lots more play dates!

Kimberly Ann said...

OWEN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! HE makes me smile all the time!! I just love him!! Maybe Ill fly home for your the baby? hmmm YEA for cute babies!!!

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

That is so hilarious of Owen! Now its a boy haha! love it! that is so exciting!!! yeah!