Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Aunt Kami comes to Visit

 
 Kami and Danny met each other halfway at our house and we went out for pizza and bowling.
 Owen was so excited for his green ball and to throw it down the aisle. It was alot more fun for him with the ramp and bumpers, although he took some of my turns to to watch it roll down the gutter.
Meridian has a brand new entertainment place that was packed with bowlers downstairs and kids at the arcades upstairs. Owen played about seven games, got tickets, and cashed in for candy and a parachute guy, He was definetly in heaven.
These two are so cute together and we are so excited for them! They adore Owen and he still talks about his friends, Kami and Danny, all the time.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Hey I haven't seen your blog in forever cuz I can never remember my password!!! This is so cute :) I'm gonna start a new blog when we get married!