Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer Saturday

Miss Kamilla invited myself, Kelsey and Krystal to a littl' crafty, treaty, lunchy day while our husbands golfed in the "Bell Open."



Stripe party.



Luscious Lunchat the Bell's. While the boys golfed we made snazzy wreaths with our glue guns and cake liners!






Here they are showing off our handiwork!



Kason, Krystal and cutey Paige came up from Utah. Kason is my uncle.



Kamilla is my aunt! Fun, right!



Wyatt was sleeping, but they are all close in age and had fun together!



Then Kelsey and I ran to our spa appointment, so fun to have someone to go with and talk about things with. I am so glad to live close by Kelsey. She is such a wonderful friend and helps me so much. She is gorgeous and that is why I can post this silly picture of her!



I asked Kelsey to be my head model for some of my silk flower headbands cause of her luscious new hair color! And her pretty eyelashes! Fun time. Fun day!

6 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

well well. I will tolerate that picture of myself--one because of the nice comment, two because kent didn't like that picture I posted of him last, and three because you will send all these pictures to me.
Good job on blogging so fast!
It was a really fun time and you were really great at getting Krystal involved in on the conversation. I think that is what I enjoyed most is I got to know my aunts a little better.

Kamilla Bell said...

good times! Loved it! Thanks for coming.

p.s. will you make me a slik flower headband?

Kambria said...

YES!!!

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

Me too me too! I want a headband too! So cute! And it looks like it was so super fun! Wish I could of come! haha miss you all!

Colliers said...

I want you to live by me and do crafts with me. Maybe some day. . . You seem very creative. So what MT courses are you taking and what's going on with that?

Kelsey Peterson said...

sorry I haven't sent you the pictures maybe I will after church. Thanks for the comment on my design blog. and thank for commenting about taking a chunk out of your own hand haha!
But I am disappointed you aren't commenting on my photo challenge pictures. hmmm.