Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

























4 comments:

Glenda said...

You know - a picture says a thousand words, perfect post. No words need to be said about how cute Owen is (and his Mother) and you can see how much he loves his mother - specially on Mothers Day. You are learning what life is all about.
Love DAD

Glenda said...

Jo those are the cutest EVER I have to have those plus your family pics Katelin and I ooohed and aahed as we scrolled through them several times LOVE THEM!!! You are the cutest mother.

Glenda said...

Jolila,
You and Owen are so babe-a-lious!!!
I miss you guys a ton!!! I love you guys to pieces!!!!! I'm looking forward to the next time I will see you guys!! I love you TONS!!!!!
Love Always,
Katelin Camille Barnes

Kelsey Peterson said...

Awh! Man I should have gotten some pics of Jaeger loving on me! oh wait that would have been pretty difficult. I love that Owen is such a lovey bucket! Everyone missed him when I went to visit. They kept saying I miss Owen (specially Kassidy) and Kenn and Kate. Mom's pretty excited to see him this weekend too.