That is so fun! We didn't do anything St. Patricksy. Way to wear green. Did you set the timer on your camera or who is taking the picture? I laughed that the dog is wearing a sweater. And I LOVE LOVE Owen's sweater. So big boy! Sorry I never answered your text we went to bed and then I forgot. Jaeger is doing great. Call you today and I will let you know you are invited to the family (Peterson and now Barnes too) party at 7:30 it's a little late so we will talk about it later
1 comment:
That is so fun! We didn't do anything St. Patricksy. Way to wear green. Did you set the timer on your camera or who is taking the picture? I laughed that the dog is wearing a sweater. And I LOVE LOVE Owen's sweater. So big boy! Sorry I never answered your text we went to bed and then I forgot. Jaeger is doing great. Call you today and I will let you know you are invited to the family (Peterson and now Barnes too) party at 7:30 it's a little late so we will talk about it later
Post a Comment