Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Neah Bay 2010

I borrowed photos from this lovely girl, Bec, my sister-in-law. Her pictures make me jealous, but Owen had an ear infection at the beginning of the trip. So it is best that he and I crashed at Kelsey's in Nyssa while Kent camped and ocean fished with his family.
The boat at the dock with the days catch.

Bryant, Kent, and Kraig filleting out the fish on the dock. Kent is a pro.
Kent says he and his family have gone to the coast, Neah Bay, Washington, every year since he was ten. They go to catch halibut and salmon as well as lingcod (pictured) and rockfish.

One of the gorgeous but cold beaches. Love this pic with the big fishing boat and sunset.

The waves a crashin'.

Kent and Kraig on the beach with a kite.

The girls discovering a washed over sand mermaid.
Fun. And now we have a freezer full of fish. Nice.
Oh, and I posted some pics below of when I went on the trip two years ago.

4 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

Becca took really good pictures. It is definitely convincing to want to go next year. I love the one of Kent and Kraig with the kite and the mermaid. Very pretty. Definitely going to show Lance the fish.

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

wow looks like he had a lot of fun!! good for Kent! :D Thank you for letting me babysit owen!! It was awesome!!

Kelsey Peterson said...

post post post! I know you can do it, squeeze it in. Just say, ugh Clara this, Owen that, dad and family this, Kent lots of this and so on and so forth. I would do it I just can't fill in the this and that.
Love you!

Kelsey Peterson said...

I know I can do it too, its just. . .