A post! A post! I love posts! I don't know what you are talking about with your hair. Looks almost professional those pictures in front of the green wall. I bet Grandma gobbled Owen up. I laughed at the thunder thighs
cute blog header! I love the colors! and I love how snazzy stringham stories sounds...I know it was that before...just thought I would mention it now. :)
I finally got onto your blog! He's huge, I can't believe it! Super cute. How fun to have Grandma and Grandpa over, he must be pretty friendly too, Oscar takes a couple weeks to warm up to most people enough to let them hold him.
3 comments:
A post! A post! I love posts! I don't know what you are talking about with your hair.
Looks almost professional those pictures in front of the green wall. I bet Grandma gobbled Owen up. I laughed at the thunder thighs
cute blog header! I love the colors!
and I love how snazzy stringham stories sounds...I know it was that before...just thought I would mention it now. :)
I finally got onto your blog! He's huge, I can't believe it! Super cute. How fun to have Grandma and Grandpa over, he must be pretty friendly too, Oscar takes a couple weeks to warm up to most people enough to let them hold him.
Post a Comment