Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aunt Kelsey is the best!!

8 and 2 half days, 10 days, a third of the month, two weekends, how ever I say it, I am just glad that Kels and Lancey let Owen and I crash at her pad for a long time while Kent went ocean fishing with his fam. Jaeger is amazing and growing, talking, moving at an amazing rate. For Owen, I just followed Kelsey's schedule and now Owen takes two naps, goes to bed at 9:00, takes a bottle, will sit to be read to, and crawls normal half the time. Yep, this visit was just perfect!

2 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

It wasn't that long. Time passes quickly. I just feel bad it wasn't packed with excitement. But you didn't want to go to the Discovery Center...
I can't help it but I love compliments to Jaeger. You made me feel like a good mom, when sometimes I feel like a slacker.
I am glad Owen is taking a bottle better! Hopefully you'll get the night time worked out and it isn't too rough on you.

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

Wow that does sound like the perfect trip!! lol Wish I could do that sometime...I probably will lol Love you!!