Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Heise Fun

Kent, Kraig and Becca wanted to float the river, so Owen and I watched.
Then Kent gave Owen a little ride. This tube had a rope that Kent pulled Owen back and forth with. He loved it! (flash off)
Don't worry, the water was really shallow. But, I still freaked out and said, " K, he's done."
Last days of summer!

2 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

First off I noticed the picture of the month and it is cute and I noticed you changed it from week to month. haha
Second. Thanks for showing the family my blog and always commenting. I love it
And last this post, why in the second picture is the background so dark? Then the next one light!
You are so brave. But I always think that I am the one that would do what Kent is and Lance would be the one that freaked out. haha
LOVE the pictures you included of you and him! Beautiful!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I love all the pictures It looks like you guys are enjoying the last bit of summer!! Love you!! :D