Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

11 months old!!!


I think Owen has Albert Einstein hair. But he pulls it off way better!
Little Squirt is 11 months old today and I am already planning his birthday party! I imagine cupcakes with piles of creamy buttercream frosting in colorful silicon liners with animal picks and a big number ONE for Owen's delicious cupcake. mmmmm....
In other news, Owen had his 6th ear infection at Lance and Kelsey's house. I took him to his follow-up appointment yesterday and Dr. Z put Owen on a low dose of antibiotics to prevent more infections. Half a teaspoon everyday for the next three months--here we go. I guess tubes are a big procedure and the doctor wants to try medicine first.
He weighs 20 lbs. even and I think he measured at 28"
At ten months he got his first tooth on the bottom and his gums look pretty swollen, so I am sure more will pop out any time!

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

hahaha I love the comparison to Albert Einstein! It's kinda true though. His hair had grown a lot!
HEY!
You never answered me if you got those photos. I have a feeling you were too scared and felt like you were bugging me. Kambria.....? You stinker!
Why haven't they put tubes in his ears. I have heard people say that they always wish they had done it sooner.
And I loved the proof that Jaeger weighs a little more than Owen. But they are getting closer in height!

Kamilla Bell said...

He is so CUTE! I want to come to your birthday party! Poor guy. I feel so bad that he's had so many ear infections. What a nightmare. I'm so lucky Wyatt hasn't had one yet..... Knock on wood.

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

Hahaha I love the comparison too!! lol Made me laugh and he does pull it off better!! I can't believe he is going to be 1! that means Jaeger isn't far behind!! love you guys!! We need to do something!