Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zoo-dee-doo

I made this myself! Looks like a post card, haha. Yeah me! So Melaleuca, the company Kent works for had free tickets to the zoo last Saturday. But Kent had to work so I roped my Mom and Kayla into coming. To make it even crazier we woke early to check out some garage sales in IF. It was fun and I got 16 cute clothing items for Owen,all for about $6 !!

My mom loved showing Owen everything and making the animal sounds herself.


Owen was only interested in the things he could see close up, like these monkeys who perched in the window sill.

Kayla is so cute and helpful and she is going to be a great mommy! She came even though she was feeling nause-ish! Thanks Kayla!

It only took us about an hour and a half but it was fun and memorable and hot!


Yeah for something new to do!

5 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

I saw all the comments and I thought oh no, I've offended someone. haha but it was you and it made me laugh! Thanks for the comments!
I was scared to check the blog because of your comment but I did anyway. I can totally picture mom showing Owen everything AND making the sounds. She is a good guma.
Looks like you had fun. When I went to the zoo it was hot too. I was scared that Jaeger was going to get dehydrated. I was nursing then....the end. Thanks Kambria!

Kelsey Peterson said...

By the way the picture of you and Owey is WAY cute. And those pictures do look like a postcard. I didn't know what to do with the ones I took but you can't help but take pictures.

Kamilla Bell said...

I didn't know you guys had a zoo?!?
How fun!

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

I like the zoo and I just laughed (this is random) at the zebra just laying there. I like the zoo but I always wish that the animals would be moving around but of course its hot and tons of people go there so seeing me wont make them jump around for me haha random. But I do love all the pictures Owen is so cute! Love and miss you!!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

Love this post it is so cute! I had so much fun at the zoo even if I acted like I didn't lol I loved going to the garage sales with you too! Owen is so cute and it was fun to see mom so happy with him making noises to make him happier. Anyway great pictures and you look babe!