Owen is so adorable! I loved the videos!! Your such a great mom. I remember how we made a trail of Froot Loops to get Joshua to crawl He didn't start until he was 11 months old. It's fun to see how Owen is growing.
So funny! I am sorry but I laughed with Kent that he started crying when he was so close! Like "no more". Pretty cute and I love how he brings his hands up together. Can't wait to see how Jaeger crawls but I am starting to think more and more that he is going to go straight to walking.
I love owen I was so sad that he started crying! He was so close and I think it is cute that Kent gave him chocolate milk that sounds really good to me right now!! Love you guys and miss you
4 comments:
Owen is so adorable! I loved the videos!! Your such a great mom. I remember how we made a trail of Froot Loops to get Joshua to crawl He didn't start until he was 11 months old. It's fun to see how Owen is growing.
So funny! I am sorry but I laughed with Kent that he started crying when he was so close! Like "no more". Pretty cute and I love how he brings his hands up together. Can't wait to see how Jaeger crawls but I am starting to think more and more that he is going to go straight to walking.
I love owen I was so sad that he started crying! He was so close and I think it is cute that Kent gave him chocolate milk that sounds really good to me right now!! Love you guys and miss you
I thought it was so rude that Kent laughed! haha but it was so cute! GO OWIE!! Miss you all!
Post a Comment