Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Horse-Shoe Lake Day 2

Checkin' to see if he got a bite :) He is not really out on the water, just posing. Today we went with Kraig and Becca to Horse-Shoe Lake and rented a canoe! Fun!
The first fish of the day, caught by Kent out on the water and captured by me :)


Our little strappy invention didn't work too well.





Marshmellow moustache! My favorite part and I wanted to share it with O.
Bec is a pretty good fisherwoman, herself. But I tied with Kraig for the longest one!
Brothers, out on the canoe! We had the lake to ourselves for most the day, crazy since it was free fishing day and all.
Goof balls! Then we all went home and fried up the fish with some good old corn on the cob and watermelon!

6 comments:

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

Where is Horse-Shoe Lake? That looks so fun! Love all the pictures! Owen is so silly. Miss you all!!!

Kamilla Bell said...

I LOVE that picture of Owen on the boat and the fishing pole. You captured such fun pictures.

Randi Gardner said...

thank you for the sweetest comment ever! I also adore the first picture! It cracks me up1 Its SO cute! Aww little boys seem so fun! I cant wait!

Kelsey Peterson said...

I agree with Kamilla the first picture is really cute. Looks way fun!
I love how you tried to strap him in and he is wiggling his way out. Totally looks like how Jaeger would be.
I bet the boys really enjoyed it. You are so cute to share with Owen. You have made me more brave to just share my food with Jaeger.
Good job on tying for the longest fish!
AND that sounds delicious!

Kelsey Peterson said...

I did it I posted just for you! Pretty much

Kelsey Peterson said...

Do you wait for a certain amount of comments before you post again? Sometimes I do. I think you have enough on this one. You need to do another one. I mean I have kept going. You know I just want to see cute pictures of Owen and hear that you aren't doing much of anything exciting or hear what's exciting that you are doing.
the end.
OH you do have something to post! You went to the zoo! POST