Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

What a cutie baby! So much fun and so rewarding to care for our little guy. 9 months today !
We found him a fishing vest with all the pockets and netting so he can look like his daddy! (Cute sandals too)


Owen at nine months:
-pulling himself up from sitting to standing
-loves to drink from a big person cup
-sticking his hand in his mouth and choking all the time
-still not sleeping through the night
-smiles his head off at everyone and laughs
-very ticklish in the neck, sides, and feet
-most likely going to fight being weaned to a bottle and food
-crawling into every room
-loves, loves to open drawers over and over agan

2 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

You go girl! Wow posting! I gotta keep up! I love it
Owen is getting so big! All the cute outfits! I love the sandals wish I could squeeze Jaeger's puffy fat feet into some.
He is definitely a mover. Soon he is going to be cruisin (ya know walking around with the help of furniture)
Lance liked Kent's chest waders and vest! You guys must have some good fish to eat!
I love the last picture because that totally shows what Owen does. I kinda can't wait till Jaeger can explore but then I will have to be better at keeping an eye out.
He has already kinda broken Lance and mine's laptops. ugh...maybe I'll post about it.

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I love your pictures of Owen! he is always so cute! I also love how you make a list of the things that he does!!!! Love you