
Beautiful, lazy lake. Just soaking it in :)

Kent pretty much outfishes everybody because he is so determined and uses his noggin to know what lures to use!

Startin' em young.

Pals!
Not my best picture, but hey, Owen is smiling. (Oh Kent says best day ever.)

Here is Owen with his craZEY hair! Little wispy wingers out the side and a fluff top! Love it! Below is evidence if his curly mohawk and super light, but there, hair!
2 comments:
oh mr o is super cute!!! I want to eat him up!!! Thanks for posting these pics... it makes me feel in tune with everyone!!! Love ya!
I love his mohawk in the picture when he is on Kent's shoulders and then the familiy one too! It made me laugh it is so fuzzy! Jaeger used to have a onesie like that when he was littler. I think he is wearing it in Grayson's birthday party post.
AND I had to laugh because I made it on the side bar! Hopefully I will do a post to your desires soon!
Post a Comment