Way fun. When I saw the first pictures I was looking for our sisters, like you took them there. Owen will like that place pretty soon and the swing is so cute and he does way good in it. For some reason I thought he would flop back in forth in the too big swing. The lip thing is so funny. Jaeger does this thing where he blows through his lips, and it doesn't make a sound it's just air. I want to capture it. Maybe I will. AND I love the last picture sadly so cute even when he cries.
What a fun park! We have some little splash pads, but not as cool as that one. He will love it eventually. Where is it at? That looks like Porter Park. I love those baby swings. They are perfect! He loves it!
4 comments:
Way fun. When I saw the first pictures I was looking for our sisters, like you took them there.
Owen will like that place pretty soon and the swing is so cute and he does way good in it. For some reason I thought he would flop back in forth in the too big swing.
The lip thing is so funny. Jaeger does this thing where he blows through his lips, and it doesn't make a sound it's just air. I want to capture it. Maybe I will.
AND I love the last picture sadly so cute even when he cries.
I love the pictures! HOW FUN!
What a fun park! We have some little splash pads, but not as cool as that one. He will love it eventually. Where is it at? That looks like Porter Park. I love those baby swings. They are perfect! He loves it!
I can totally photoshop your pictures just send them to me and tell me what you want them to say.
Good job posting for a while. You were on a roll!
Post a Comment