Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

8 months old!

I off-handedly said that Owen is going to grow up to be a seamstress and Kent gave me a look like, don't even go there! He is going to be manly!


Sad I took the measuring tape away.
Chocolate "lip lining" from pudding.
See video below to "explain the stain"

5 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

By far THEE smileyest baby I have seen. Love that cute chub. I wish I could just spend a month at home--no actually with you and just see how you spend your days, is that weird?

Kamilla Bell said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! He is so so so so so cute! You and Kent produce cuteness.

I loved the crawling video. It made me look forward to that stage for sure.

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

SUPER cute pictures!! I loved every single one! I loved the chocolate rimmed mouth and he just looks so cute!!

Unknown said...

He is getting so big and cuter all the time. Just tell Kent that he is practicing with the tape measure until he is big enough to use a big "manly" one...so funny! Guys are so silly with boys. I love his froggy crawl, too.

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

haha Kam don't let him be a seamstress! ah! no no no! haha love the pictures!