


What a Happy Mother's Day weekend we had. Friday I got a new vacumn and Kent vacumned the living room and it filled clear up, it was so nasty! I am suprised I haven't been attacked by allergies. Saturday, Kent did his happy rock chuck hunting and fried his skin. He loved it though. Owen and I visited Grandma and the aunties. I also got to see my friend, CaraJo, while she was here for Mother's Day. Cara and Trent now have a humongous Great Dane that gave Owen a little ride (wish I had the pics from phone). This enormous but lean dog was boppin around the flower shop, but the owner, Carla (Cara's mom) just told me not to worry cause he is a gentle giant. Fun. Kent suprised me with flowers, chocolate, and a wonderful note. Then we made ribs and corn on the cob. Finished the day off with friends and a movie. At church, the men sang a primary song that went something like, tralala la la la lala and we sing as we go. IT WAS hilarious and I don't think that was what they were going for. Cute. Then on Sunday,ate dinner at my parent's house and gave my mommy a little gift cause she is absolutely WONDERFUL and I love her. Kent and I also took the girls to Cress Creek to enjoy the weather and the trail. Finally ended the day with some watermelon, Owen too.

3 comments:
haha I am bad in the vacuuming department.
Your sweetie poo has the CUTEST grin!!! I love it he is so squeezable and care free. (and I am not saying that because you complimented my child)
Thank you for the package! Sorry I didn't call you earlier to thank you for it! I will so call you!
Sounds like you had a good mother's day. Love Kent's gifts to you.
I bet the girls love to hang out with you. Sounds like a lot of fun!
(where's your tag post?) wink wink
What a fun post! Sounds like you had a wonderful mothers day. I love that the men sang. That does sound kind of funny. Your so cute. what size of pic. do you use? I got a new camera for Mothers day and it's a 12mg. I don't want to take up too much room on my comp. but wondered what dpi you use or whatever it is.
I simply love the pictures!!! so cute! It sounds like you had a great mothers day....Good! :D Love you!!
Post a Comment