Little chubbs, baby all of sudden has started to raise himself up and move forward a bit! A week or two ago we noticed that he would straighten his arms and we were excited about that. He hates being on his stomach , though. I thought he would never get the chance to crawl. But he decided all of a sudden to push up and lunge forward a bit!
Hopefully, he will start eating his baby food instead of spitting it back out! And, hopefully he will sit more unsupported!
Something so simple but so rewarding to a parent :)
8 comments:
so fun!
I love
Kent telling you how to do it
Owen getting frustrated that you take it away (Jaeger gets SO mad)
Your leg at the bottom of the screen (I was scared to say that afraid you would take it off)
That Craig and his wife (her name?) are there and you show it at the end. like to commemorate who is there.
and finally that he is doing some of the things that Jaeger does except for Jaeger doesn't move yet. Like straightening the legs so their bum is in the air. Jaeger just needs to move his arms.
plus you are so nice to give a shout out to kim's blog so people will read it.
I LOVED THAT VIDEO! That makes me want to post a video of Wyatt. They are so fun!
hahaha oh so so so cute I love it!!! I miss all of you! I like how at the end you showed everyone that was there. =D thats so fun! He is getting so big!
Owen is amazingly smart!! I love him!! I loved the video!! yay haha love you all!!
I loved it too I Kambria. It made me think about the actuality of having a baby in real life but the more I watched Owen struggle and grunt, it reminded me of my current pregnant state and how hard it is just to roll over in bed from my right side to my left. I guess now I'll have empathy.
That was so fun to watch. Yay Owen!
So familiar! How cute. He's moving, that's so much fun. I love seeing videos, I wish I could see him in real life, he's adorable. I love reading your blog, you seem so happy, you have a lucky kid and a lucky husband!
ahem.
Post a Comment