Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

PHOTOS OF US on the TEMPLE GROUNDS

Cute, cute photos that I wanted to post in a BIGGER size found here.

(In the process of merging the two, but couldn't wait)

3 comments:

Colliers said...

I LOVE those pictures. I noticed Owen's chubby ankles in the very first one! Ha ha. I think he's looking more and more like Kent besides the chubby ankles of course.

Kelsey Peterson said...

I love sunshine and I love Owen's cute cutieness! He is adorable and those are really nice pictures! I can't wait for tons of sunshine and to take Jaeger fishing. He will love the water. The picture of Owen standing in the water reminded me of that.
Did you use your new fancy smancy camera for those pictures?
Good job!
Hopefully you can come in June. But what am I saying I am coming in May. But that is so far away cause the crab crack/reunion is at the end of the month!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I simply loved all the pictures!! you looked so babe!! Owen is adorable and kent is a knockout! lol I loved the pictures!! miss you! and Love you