
I love love baby shoes! Kent reminds me often that Owen doesn't walk and therefore doesn't need shoes. But, I can't help it!! These look sooooo cute on him (and for $3 I had to!)

Happy to be going outdoors, I'm sure. Such a daddy's boy in that way! Seven months today!
4 comments:
I love baby shoes too! But I can't squeeze Jaeger's chubby feet into them....
Owen is so cute and I love the outdoors outfit! You will definitely have some fun times outside if it ever really warms up for you guys. Bring those things when you come to visit because you will need them here!
I am jealous of the produce! Looks SO good! I love produce and how delicious it looks. I love to eat it and cook with it because I feel so professional.
Curious who do you split with?
I want to know how salsa and guacamole tastes.
Yea for posts!
I love the shoes!!! I love how small they are! Owen is getting so big. The last time I saw him he was at kmart when he was asleep and he didnt look that big. We need to get together soon! I want to know more about the produce that sounds so good!
You got good stuff in your Bountiful Basket. My neighbor gets it here but I only recognized/liked 3 or 4 of the items. I guess I'm just too picky to take a chance with it, but it is an awesome setup.
Owens shoes are super cute! Emily just pulls hers off now so I don't even bother. I also love that hat! Precious.
Wyatt is getting SO BIG. I love his smile and he looks so cute in his shoes and hat!
Post a Comment