Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kraig and Beccah's Wedding

Owen, Katlyn, Me, Teresa, Kent
Waiting outside the temple on a very sunny day! (With Kent's sister and mom)
Marriage ceremony in the Columbia River, Washington Temple





3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

Love your skirt! You look skinny and cute I think it is funny all the comments you make.
That is a very pretty temple! I love the Kraig and Beccah interacting with Owen.
Fun cute and happy family get together.
I just realized I am glad I have so many sisters left to get married because that means so many more family get togethers!!!! How exciting huh? Six more definite family celebrations. Somewhat already planned. Nobody better elope!
Haha!
Thanks for posting! Hooray!

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

Hey!! I am so glad you posted these pictures they are beautiful and they look happy which is awesome! I'm so happy for them! Owen is a darling too!! I miss all of you! =(

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I can't believe he is married! I am so happy for him! I can't believe what they did to the car!!! That is horrible! Was he mad.